Aug 20, 2012

My thoughts On Halloween horror nights 22

Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is Hollowing horror nights 22 headquarters, bringing you a new information, and I might pick the best haunted house this year. And I know, the website has not been put up yet. But my theory is going to be a Victorian house, a gargoyle house, and Hate to say it , but a dub step remix houseWhy you may ask a dub step remix house. You may ask. Well, I think, what I see is a house being thrown together at the last minute and you know what happens when this row houses together last-minute. It becomes a cesspool of crap. Remember the hurricane back in 2005. They did not get any the streets done well with sound stage 40 abruptly ended Prepare to see not so much arts and design in one house. Now, the Penn and Teller House is going to be fun. Not scary but fun, think of a fun house jacks fun house. It's going to be something like that. mixed with Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment