Aug 26, 2012

Halloween horror nights 22. My thoughts

My thoughts are very simple and very straightforward. I think Halloween horror nights 22 will be sought in, but I think their stuff. That is going to be thrown together, and why are they having a Las Vegas house in 22 21 was the lady locked. You thought they would have the house for Halloween horror nights on that event. But now they have a minimal scare zone with fake plastic Masks. It shows That Halloween horror nights is not going all out anymore. It seems like Halloween horror nights is just making universal money and makes them less and less money each year and claims they're going over the top. That makes sense to me, ladies and gentlemen. It really doesn't. Why would they say they're going over the top, and they'll have any good set pieces on the streets. All I can sayIs yes, the Silver Star Parade, but set pieces and theater can be rolled out on the street. So they can keep the set pieces, backstage, and I won the event starts They can roll it out to the proper spike mark on the street, but it seems. They don't do that basic awful lot of money to build rolling set pieces, and parts of the arts and design department don't have basic stagecraft knowledge. They're good writers are good storytellers, but they lack theater experience Well that's all I have to say Until next time talking to

No comments:

Post a Comment